Art Therapy...

My name is Kavita Gandhi and I created KavitaKriti (Creations by Kavita).

My speciality is Indian luxury hand painted silk scarves. Through KavitaKriti my hope is to create awe-inspiring silk scarves with an honest reflection of my Indian roots. Growing up I was surrounded by Indian textiles and embroideries and always marveled at the craftsmanship of what I saw. KavitaKriti is an avenue for me to pay homage to these wonderful art forms and represent them to you in my own way.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fashion for Dummies - treasury challenge... featuring Simple Ideas

'Fashion for Dummies - treasury challenge' by Menuchachic

All things girly- soft flowers, flirty rings, vintage inspired hair accessories, romantic text, antique lace and feminine knits - and of course a gift for the baby is really a gift for mom!!!this is a Treasury Challenge for the TLUT team


$12.00

$23.00

$190.00

$28.50

$5.00

$75.00

$12.00

$9.00

$62.00

$20.50

$60.00

$9.99

$22.00

$4.59

$29.75

$38.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

No comments: